Han Ool Lim
I am a master's student at Drexel University College of Medicine, aspiring to become a physician with the goal of integrating
technology in medicine to deliver more accessible and efficient health care.
- With Berkeley Madonna, a mathematical modeling software, I developed a dynamic mathematical model that simulates the
patient flow of a trauma 1 emergency department by using a system of differential equations.
- As a laboratory assistant, I assisted researchers in verifying a correlation between an RNA-binding protein and posttranscriptional
regulation of bile acid metabolism.
- As a laboratory assistant, I assisted researchers in confirming 9-cis retinoic acid's promotion of lymphangiogenesis
and enhancement of lymphatic vessel regeneration.
- Identifying genetic pathways and networks of carbiometabolic diseases using systems biology
- Cutting-edge surgical tools and techniques
- Machine learning for medical diagnosis
- Accessibility of mental health services
- Medical missions
- Watching thought-provoking movies
- Reading self-improvement books
- Being active outdoors
- Listening to music
- Mixed martial arts